Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.531 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,344₴ (792 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)