Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.031 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 46% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,920₴ (10,896元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)