Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.076 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 193% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,090₴ (€701) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)