Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.401 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 184% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,292₴ (€578) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)