Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 215% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,244₴ (€1,710) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (34 minutes ago)