Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24912 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,610₴ (¥130,900) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $5.99 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)