Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.216 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,369₴ (€1,936) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)