Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 255% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,262₴ (€1,910) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)