Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.155 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 120% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,290₴ (€1,903) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)