Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.648 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,203₴ (P14,426) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)