Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.518 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 46% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,248₴ (P4,070) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)