Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.392 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 111% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,377₴ (R$ 1,713) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)