Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.773 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,787₴ (元8,425) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)