Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.671 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 183% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,412₴ (R$ 4,891) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)