Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.361 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,609₴ (C$2,650) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)