Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.124 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 132% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,358₴ (C$3,189) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (34 minutes ago)