Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.188 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 256% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,882₴ (€1,983) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)