Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.496 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 145% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,625₴ (€2,266) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)