Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.304 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 156% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,183₴ (€563) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)