Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.299 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 235% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,115₴ (€655) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)