Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.504 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 119% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,636₴ (5,479 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)