Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.830 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,340₴ (4,007 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)