Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.570 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,966₴ (7,769 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)