Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.719 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,310₴ (7,470 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)