Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.288 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 226% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,788₴ (€728) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)