Cost of living comparison between Ferrara, Italy and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.912 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 270% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,445₴ (€1,986) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)