Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 151% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,595₴ (€1,320) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)