Cost of living in Faro, Portugal vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.739 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,281₴ (€1,553) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)