Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40406 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 106% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,495₴ (₨82,898) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)