Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39484 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,986₴ (₨20,226) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)