Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38042 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 99% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,321₴ (₨84,963) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)