Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38664 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,116₴ (₨80,476) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)