Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38834 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,007₴ (₨87,569) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)