Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.353 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,819₴ (€2,220) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)