Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.810 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,151₴ (4,157TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)