Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.466 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,659₴ (4,508TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)