Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.482 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,574₴ (6,307TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)