Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.183 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,845₴ (6,723TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)