Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,403₴ (3,817TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)