Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.030 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 304% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,453₴ (kr6,813) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)