Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.195 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 181% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 81,628₴ (kr19,460) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)