Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07309 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,698₴ (146,373 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)