Cost of living comparison between Elblag, Poland and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.460 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,682₴ (4,285 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)