Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.694 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,921₴ (Bs 13,331) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)