Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.276 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 222,662₴ (30,604 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)