Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.852 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 160% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,359₴ (9,597 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)