Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.336 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 205% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,506₴ (6,749 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)