Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.187 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,320₴ (1,436TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)