Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.279 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,965₴ (1,644TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)