Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.456 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 266% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,175₴ (€2,082) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)