Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.951 UAH / TJS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,788₴ (2,978 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)