Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.982 UAH / TJS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,204₴ (7,446 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)