Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.887 UAH / TJS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 32,731₴ (11,337 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)