Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.467 UAH / TJS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,259₴ (7,285 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (44 minutes ago)