Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.376 UAH / TJS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,988₴ (7,697 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)