Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.973 UAH / TJS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,691₴ (10,660 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (29 minutes ago)