Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39766 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,053₴ (₨25,280) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)