Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40177 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,175₴ (₨57,681) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)