Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.354 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 299% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,783₴ (NZ$3,257) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)