Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49639 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 90% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,224₴ (Php28,654) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)