Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.072 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,650₴ (€1,652) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)