Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.148 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 201% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,286₴ (€662) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)