Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 155% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,821₴ (10,368 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (44 minutes ago)