Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.737 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 153% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,176₴ (11,017 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)