Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.869 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,193₴ (5,269 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (31 minutes ago)