Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.261 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 222% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,228₴ (€1,648) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)