Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.137 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,045₴ (元3,395) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)