Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.092 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,668₴ (元3,584) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 2 hours ago)