Cost of living in Dongguan, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.140 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,270₴ (11,177元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)