Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,893₴ (元3,911) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (44 minutes ago)