Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.827 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,249₴ (元9,210) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)