Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14778 UAH / DJF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 275% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,297₴ (380,960 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)