Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.466 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,766₴ (4,121TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (40 minutes ago)