Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.388 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,869₴ (3,908TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)