Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.183 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,539₴ (1,467TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)