Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.480 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 72% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,684₴ (1,562TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)