Cost of living comparison between Dindigul, India and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38296 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,246₴ (₨65,922) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)