Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39811 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,758₴ (₨39,581) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)