Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38058 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,420₴ (₨106,207) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)