Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39214 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,708₴ (₨114,010) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)