Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.300 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 243% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,459₴ ($1,957) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)