Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.780 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 213% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,053₴ ($697) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)