Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26428 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,215₴ (₨ 34,867) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)