Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44871 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,682₴ (₨21,578) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)