Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40779 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,557₴ (₨20,985) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (24 minutes ago)