Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,231 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33471 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,538₴ (Taka 124,103) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)