Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,149 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31330 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,801₴ (Taka 123,845) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)