Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,192 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33222 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,754₴ (Taka 158,792) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)