Cost of living in Dezhou, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.140 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,951₴ (9,409元) in Dezhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)