Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22662 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,478₴ (₨152,143) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)