Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,797₴ (Rp 17,725,642) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)