Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,322₴ (Rp 16,963,920) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)