Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,378₴ (Rp 6,752,702) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)