Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,759₴ (Rp 18,786,363) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)