Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,558₴ (Rp 25,431,644) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)