Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,257₴ (Php21,644) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)