Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.516 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,814₴ (Php67,532) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)