Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.496 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,669₴ (€1,128) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)