Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.852 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 134% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,043₴ (元9,096) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)