Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.032 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 150,585₴ (元37,345) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)