Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.155 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,640₴ (元3,042) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)