Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01163 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,390₴ (1,237,847 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)