Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01213 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 178% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,100₴ (3,717,464 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)